Open Houses - Realtors are no longer conducting open houses in order to better comply with COVID 19 restrictions. We are still conducting PRIVATE SHOWINGS of homes to limit the number of people in a home and to keep traffic to buyers that are more prepared and ready to make a move.
Showings best practices
- Realtors and buyers refrain from touching any surfaces, door knobs, light switches, counters.
- Buyers are asked not to use restroom facilities at a private residence at this time.
- Buyers are asked to keep the attendees to essential decision makers only.
- If someone has a fever or any signs of illness we ask that they refrain from viewing homes.
- Buyers are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer with them or hand wipes.